Fashion

Review : Loli Dreamland ♥

5:59 PM

Hello dears ♥
This is my first post after long time not blogging ヽ(^Д^)ノ

Now, I want to review a Lolita brand from Indonesia, Loli Dreamland ♥




And here's my cutie lolita >w<


some details~ ♥



Really cute right? ♥ Д ♥)/

I really love this dress, the fabics sooo soft and comfortable. Btw the design is limited, so no one can have same dress with you. And they always have some ready stock Lolita dress, so if  you want to buy some Lolita dress you must cek it first. Don't worry if you don't have money right now or you want to make your own Lolita's design, they can made by order too. ◕‿◕

Here's some pict from my photosesion last month with Luki Photoworks, I hope you enjoy it~ 







If you want to see more picts, you can visit my album on Facebook Lolita Land ♥.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Blogger Ceria

BeautieSquad